Feb 19, 2014

February "We ♥ Mail" snail mail

February's theme for our We ♥ Mail project was either "Love" or "Carnival". As I'm not that much of a carnival fan I decided to go with the love theme. :)

I'm sorry for the bad quality of the pictures. I finished the swap shortly before I had to leave for a business trip (I'm still away from home), so I had no time to take proper pictures in sunlight. :(

My idea was to create the swap and especially the symbol "heart" with different techniques.

Like the crocheted heart garland...



...stitched heart cards...



...washi taped tags, stamped stickers, heart buttons...



...heart shaped clips, a knitted heart purse and lov tea.



Wrapped up and ready for its journey to Agustina in Argentina! :)



Wish you all a great week! :)

1 comment:

  1. You have done a really great job! I like this letter very much! :)

    ReplyDelete

i'm happy about every comment! :) thanks a lot! <3