Apr 25, 2014

April We ♥ Mail - Easter swap

Due to unfortunate changes in our project, I had to send out the April snail mail later as planned and to another person than originally decided. So my April mail with the theme "easter" - not a surprise - was sent to Sharon living in UK. :)

I decided to weave an easter basket to hold all the little things I've prepared with brown craft paper. I made the basket flat and the handle movable, so it would fit into a parcel. :)



Again I carved a theme-related stamp: An easter egg I've already shown you on my journal page. I used it for cards and tags.



To fold some origami bunnies, I picked this lovely video tutorial to make super cute bunny bags. Perfect to hold tasty treats! :)



I always like to add stickers embellished with self-carved stamps, as well as some journaling cards and bunny stickers. :)



A little easter cookie recipe for Sharon to bake her own tasty treats and some crocheted egg ornaments.



Even it's a little belated, I still hope you'll enjoy the mail, Sharon! :)

---

I also received my April mail from Kim from the Netherlands.
She's sent me such a cute package! I loved the decoration of the parcel so much! :D

A cute letter, a Dutch recipe...



...tasty sweets, ribbons in the typical Dutch colors, ink for dyeing eggs...



...and beautiful stationary: A card, pretty journaling cards, lovely tags and cute selfmade stickers for snail mailing!



Thank you, Kim! ♥ I enjoyed opening and exploring your cute snail mail so much! :)

1 comment:

i'm happy about every comment! :) thanks a lot! <3