Apr 6, 2014

Little words and little stamps

Do you know the website Just little things? I love browsing through the collection of little things and life's simple pleasures we should appreciate more.

This week I especially appreciated this one:



Without asking, without wondering, just accepting. :)

I carved some kitchenware stamps for a swap, which I've already shown you before. I made every tool a separate stamp and arranged them on an acrylic block.



It wasn't that easy to find the perfect arrangement. :) I tried out a lot...



So this was my favourite choice. Perfect for recipe cards! ♥



The stamps were inspired by Rikes beautiful recipe stamp. Check out her blog! She's amazing in designing stamps! She's in fact the person who inspired me starting with stamp carving. :)

Wish you all a wonderful and sunny Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. they are amazing ..... are you selling them in easy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! :) what do you mean by selling them "in easy"?

      Delete
  2. Rike is also an inspiration for me :) I like her style a lot!
    And your stamps are beautiful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hej Yoojin, it is just nice to know that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're so pretty! I specially love the casserole :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! die hast du von hand gemacht? hut ab :)

    ReplyDelete

i'm happy about every comment! :) thanks a lot! <3