Apr 13, 2014

Challenge: Letter to a friend

As you all know I love snail mailing. Most of my letters are meant for "stranger". People I've met via the world wide web, even though some I got to know quite well. :)

Recently a good friend of mine, living in Kenya, wrote me a letter. And I was so delighted to read from her! :D

I live in a city where I moved to because of work (and my ♥ :)). Almost all of my childhood, school and university friends are spread around the world. I want to start writing them letters. Conventional letters with plenty of words, thoughts and happiness. :)



As it's already April I'm going to start with 4 letters this month.
Anyone wanna join me? :) :)

Hope you all had a great weekend! ♥

5 comments:

  1. Hello Yoojin,

    I love snail mail too.
    Since I was 9 years old, I regularly write letters. And it's nice to put little things in the envelopes as small gifts.
    A personal letter in the mailbox brightens up my day.

    Have a nice time.
    Greetings from Dresden to Karlsruhe,
    Ute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love write letters, but with the internet usually we send a mail. I'm missing so much have nice letters. It's a rainbown in a day! If you want I can send you a letter from Portugal... Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how exciting! Love this challenge! There's nothing better than writing (and receiving) snail mail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yoo-Jin,
    I would love to swap letters with you. Unfortunately due to a misunderstanding on We Heart Mail I had to gave up my position due to complications... what made me sad? Knowing that I won't be able to swap letters with pretty hearts like yours. Would you still consider swapping letters with me?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I see all the attractive things which you make oh I really want to exchange letters with you. But I am well afraid that my letters seem to you a little bit insipid if you wish all the same to exchange with me, I thank you for it..I lives in France
    gwen
    gwenaelle.goupil@laposte.net

    ReplyDelete

i'm happy about every comment! :) thanks a lot! <3