Dec 24, 2012

Happy holidays!

I'm sorry for the long blog absence. But my life has been so busy lately: Christmas partys, several meetings with friends, shopping for christmas presents, baking cookies and making christmas gifts!

At least I managed to get all the presents for christmas. :) Some of them were already exchanged, some of them got shipped to different locations.



I unfortunatelly didn't had the time to carve special christmas stamps. :( So I used simple forms and stamps I already own to embellish the wrapping paper and gift tags.

I also worked on different christmas presents, like this dodo bookend... :D I just crocheted a round big body and for the beak, wings and feet I used this lovely dodo amigurumi pattern.


...and this hat... :) I used this pattern for it.


I also got some christmas mail. :D


Especially the one from dear Celine made me so happy. She's prepared such a beautiful and lovely snail mail, thank you so much! Look at all the wonderful things she's sent me. :D





I wish you all wonderful and joyful holidays! I hope you cheerish every moment with your beloved family and friends and make great memories to remember. :)
I'm going to take a blog pause and I'm looking forward to seeing you again after the holidays!

5 comments:

  1. I am happy to see that my snail mail has arrived and I am happy to know that you have enjoyed, I wish you happy holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Celine, your snail mail was so wonderful! Thanks again for the lovely surprise! :)

      Delete
  2. The dodo is so great! Love it! Also the christmas presents, so pretty! Wish you the best for 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so tolle Sachen! Deine Geschenkanhänger und das selbst bestempelte Geschenkpapier finde ich sehr inspirierend und ich finde es auch nicht schlimm, dass es keine weihnachtlichen Formen sind. (: Die Mütze und der Dodo sind aber auch großartig! Hast du dafür eine Anleitung verwendet?

    Liebe Grüße,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liebe Laura,
      vielen Dank. :) Sie sind zum Glück auch bei den Beschenkten gut angekommen. :D
      Danke auch für den Hinweis, hab total vergessen, die Anleitungen zu verlinken! Ist jetzt im Post nachgeholt. :) Für den Körper vom Dodo hab ich einfach einen Ball gehäkelt, das hat dann proportionsmäßig zum Glück ganz gut hingehauen, dass ich den Rest einfach nach der Anleitung vom Amigurumi Dodo häkeln konnte. :)
      Liebe Grüße!

      Delete

i'm happy about every comment! :) thanks a lot! <3