Sep 7, 2012

Swap - From Singapore to Germany

I LOVE the idea of swap packages! Whoever invented the idea of swapping deserves a giant bowl of ice-cream (or whatever sweet (s)he likes)! ;D

I recently participated in one Ishtar called out about two month ago (if you don't know her blog, you have to check it out! It's one of my favourites! :)).

I received my swap package from lovely Refine from Singapore a couple of days ago. It took quite long for its journey, but it arrived safely! :)
This is the cute package, she made for me:


I love the little notes she wrote on the back of some of her pictures. But my favourite is the self-drawn card! It's so beautiful! :)


In the next days I'm going to show you what I made for her. :)

Do you like swaps? I would love to hear about yours! :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you dear friend for posting this, I will post the gift from you as well .... I love your blog design, it is very YOU .... have fun blogging, i am following your blog from bloglovin too. cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dear Refine. :) I hope we stay in touch! ♥

      Delete
  2. Stationery swap sounds fresh to me! It'll be awesome to send boxes of loves to strangers around the world!

    ReplyDelete

i'm happy about every comment! :) thanks a lot! <3