Mar 1, 2014

Journal weeks

At the end of this month's project I would like to show the journal weeks I created during the month.

In comparison to the years before I embellished the pages more using washi tape, different colors, the journal stamps I carved, stickers and snippets. For a better blog organization I started to mark the post days with color points. For my week away I created an additional page between two pages for all the visiting cards and snippets I collected.



In the current week, inspired by different filofax videos, I started to embellish a week with a color scheme (yellow and black). Of course I still used other colors too, but I tried to chose mainly yellow/black accessoires. I think it looks nice for a change. :)

By the way, I LOVE the Muji pens I got during my trip! They're gorgeous to write with and they don't shine through the pages!! Just perfect for my journal. :D



I'm really happy with my current system and I have so much fun recording our life. :D
Do you like journaling? I would love to read about the way you do your memory keeping. ♥

8 comments:

  1. I must say Yoojin you are an inspiration :) I love all your work and I do love your journals! I wish I had your talent :) Many kisses xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried several times to fill a journal like you, but never really managed in the end. For me it works best a combination of a notebook, where I write occasionally the date and important infos, ideas, dreams etc and a wall calendar where you can see the whole year at once. It's so nice to have an insight in your journaling adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great way of keeping your memories! :) I personally need this daily routine to continue keeping a journal. Otherwise I know I eventually would stop writing things down, as it happened quite often in the past.

      Delete
  3. My journal looks a bit like that too! On the left page, there's space day by day to fill in appointments etc. And on the right page i make a collage every week, either i draw something or glue papers in it that remind me of something that week, it can also be a picture or stamps or everything that inspires me! And i also keep a 'one line a day'-journal, my second year already, it works perfectly for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I would love to see some of your journal pages too. :)
      I've heard about the "one line a day"-journal too and I really like the idea!

      Delete
  4. ich schaffe es leider überhaupt nicht, die dinge aufzuschreiben, wenn sie erst einmal vorbei sind – ein kleiner ersatz ist mein blog ;) aber so papieren, das ist eine ganz andere sorte von schatz. wunderschön.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your journal is gorgeous!! I also have Muji pens, they're the best! And I love the fact that you can buy just the ink when it's over, so we don't spend so much plastic.

    ReplyDelete

i'm happy about every comment! :) thanks a lot! <3