Mar 9, 2014

We heart Mail - What I received (Jan, Feb)

In January I received a beautiful mail from Margaret, wrapped up in a pretty parcel.



A wonderfully long letter on colorful paper with a cute snail mail stamp in the corner. I really enjoyed getting to know Margaret in her detailed letter. :)



She's sent me gorgeous self-designed stamps: The cute snail, an alphabet and a "my friend" stamp! :D



And great material for snail mailing and journaling.



Thank you so much, Margaret! I enjoyed your mail very much!

-

And this is the February snail mail with the theme "love" dear Hila's sent me. Look at all the pretty details!



A cloud pet I absolutely adore, cute washi samples, an origami bird and a translation of a hebrew love song! Such a great idea!



A self-made cute little book for love notes, my name in Hebrew :D, a lot of hearts and cute snippets.



Thank you so much for all the pretty things, Hila!

You'll find all snail mails on our project website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'm happy about every comment! :) thanks a lot! <3